If you have no time to sew your own cloth pads, here is a list of suppliers I have collected so far...
Local cloth pads makers:
1) Saffa Cloth Pads - http://mum7kids.blogspot.com/
2) Mama Patch Cloth Pads - http://www.facebook.com/mamapatch
3) Blucotton Cloth Pads -http://www.facebook.com/blucotton
4) Ummi's Cloth Menstrual Pads - http://www.facebook.com/pages/UMMI-PAD/154120914624903
5) Babyz N Mom - http://babyznmom.com/categories/Cloth-Menstrual-Pads-%26-Panty-Liners/
6) Baby Snowdrop- http://www.facebook.com/baby.snowdrop
7) Sweet Pretty Stuff - http://sweetprettystuff.blogspot.com/search/label/Cloth%20Pad
8) Yayahandmade - http://yayahandmade.blogspot.com
9) Niceclothdiaper - http://www.niceclothdiaper.com/
10）NatureCare Health Management - 48A, Jln SS2/4A, 47300 PJ， Tel: +603-7877-5614
Fax: +603-7877-5613/7710-8630 Email: email@example.com (RM 22 pp for cloth pads made from organic material）
Local websites selling overseas product:
1) Fresh Moon, Hag Rag, Sckoon, Cyclez, Moonbow Cloth Pads
2) Blue Jayz & Fresh Moon Cloth Pads
3) Moonbow Cloth Pads
4) Momiji Cloth Pads
ETSY is also a good place to find crafters' made cloth pads:http://www.etsy.com/search_results.php?search_query=menstrual+pads+cloth&search_type=handmade&ref=auto
Sometimes some of them provide free shipping... so, price is not too bad if shipping is free or not too high.
This one is interesting:http://amysragbag.com - Starter pack USD15 plus USD4.5 for postage.
She has the pads made in a very flexible way and they could be used in different combination to meet the different type of flows.
Hope this help ladies who don't have time to sew but would like to try cloth pads...