It is Earth Day on 22nd April... I am doing a Cloth Pad Giveaway, to enter:
1) Visit http://act.earthday.org/ and find something you could pledge and leave a comment to let me know ----- gives you 3 chances
2) Leave a comment in this post -----gives you 1 chance
3) Spread the news in your blog and leave a comment here ----- gives you 2 chances
The PRIZE will be 1 LINER and 1 REGULAR (about 9") cloth pad.
The regular pad will have bamboo fabric/Zorb as core and top with one of the below flannel I bought from http://nizacraftshoppe.blogspot.com/2011/03/joann-cotton-flannel.html.
Updated 22-April, I have cut the material for the top. I hope the winner will like the prints. :)
Updated 23-April, the pads are ready... :)
Deadline is 24th April 11:59 pm Malaysia time. I will use a random generator to pick the winner on 25th April.
International entries are welcome...
What we could do to help the world... even small things will help:
1) Use reusable menstrual products.. of course this is first in my list.. :)
2) Switch of the tap while brushing.
3) Lower my use of bottled water/ beverages.
4) I will turn off the lights if I dont need them.
5) Stop buying plastic water bottles.
6) I will use rechargeable batteries.
7) Never leave my laptop ON when I'm not using it.
8) I walk up the staircase to my apartment instead of using the lift.. (luckily my apartment is low floor, lol )
9) I do not use harmful soap & laundry detergent.
10) I pack food using my own containers.
So many things we could do... check out http://act.earthday.org/ to find more ideas:
Updated 24 April, participant list:
1) Ms M
2) Ms M
3) Ms M
4) Ms M
10) Honey & Butter
11) Honey & Butter
12) Vintage Coconut