This is another pouch... the internal pocket is added to the bottom layer.
The notes below add the internal pocket to the top layer.
Some notes to share:
A) Cut the fabrics as these sizes (seam included). The size is not nice number as I measured the one I was making which was based on a sample I have.. :)
B) Sew the zip to the fabric, the sewing zip section of this tutorial is useful... See how the author close/open the zip to ease the sewing.
4) Attached the pockets together.
5) Sew the side bias (I used my 18mm bias tape maker). Then attached the pockets to the base. While you sew the sides, attach the buckle and strap.
6) Sew the overall bias.. it is done!
Other than fabric, the following notions are required:
1) Adjustable buckle for one side of the strap (for 2.5 cm tape) - where to buy?
or check out Haberdashery shop (I found some in the haberdashery shop in PJ old town.)
2) The long strap, you could make it yourself, I was lazy, so I just bought the 2.5 cm cotton strap from shop. For making your own, cut a long strap of 2.5" and follow this tutorial. :)
3) Zips - I bought zip in meters (1 meter at RM1.5) and add zipper pull myself (each at RM0.2). Tutorial to thread zipper pull here.
Hope you find this useful and have a good weekend,