Pages

Ladies, if you haven't heard about environmental friendly reusable menstrual products, please read posts on Cloth pads & cups...

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Cloth Pad Story 2 - Ummi Cloth Pad

I had volunteered myself to test out Ummi Pads by Lynn.   I received the overnight pad more than a month ago..  The pad is very soft and well sewn.  The top is flannel with cute cartoon print as you can see from the above picture and the back is white flannel with pink check print.  It came with 2 sew-on snaps.   Lynn now has a snap press from Tiny Tapir, all her wing pads come with KAM snaps:

I thought it will be comfortable to wear..   but was a bit reserved as it is a bit thick compared to what I have..

I finally got a chance to try it out recently, to my surprise, it is actually very very comfortable despite of the thickness (this is personal view, it may not be thick to others).   No leaking, absorbed well and felt dry too...

My conclusion is this is a very good pad and happy that I owned one...

Lynn,  thanks for making a great pad...

Bye now,
Anic

3 comments:

sueann said...

cerita pasal cloth pad ni, teringat plak maser kecik2 dulu, mmg family tk mampu nak beli disposable pads so just use old kain batik, torn into a few pieces, folded and then pakai..the problem was, it always leaking, all over my uniform, aiseh..malu ah..(sbb saya selalu lupa letk plastik hehe) the boys always know when i have my period..(gatal la diorg nih..padan muka saya) then en up, blood stain all over my bedsheet..hehehhe..

Lynn Nasir said...

hi anic,

thanks for the great review :) the pad looks so brilliant in your picture.

Anic said...

Hi sueann,

yeah.. i heard my friend talking about kain batik as pad.

Have you tried modern version of cloth pads? if not, mesti cuba.. :) tak sama...

Hi Lynn,
:) keep up the good work.. :)

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails