Pages

Ladies, if you haven't heard about environmental friendly reusable menstrual products, please read posts on Cloth pads & cups...

Friday, February 25, 2011

Green Idea 2 - Lining waste paper bin with Newspaper

I used to line my waste paper bin with plastic bags I collected from shopping.  But after I started bringing my own shopping bags, I thought I should also stop lining my waste paper bin with plastic bag at least for dry rubbish...

So, I started lining them with newspaper:



Tutorial here (though in mandarin but the photos are self explanatory)
http://www.elhomeo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=205

If the waste paper bin is too big and hardly filled, make a small bag.  I just fold anyway I like:



Hope you like this small idea...

No comments:

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails